Total Network Inventory 3
Introducing Total Network Inventory 3, PC audit and software inventory management solution.
Hardware Inventory & Reports
Network Inventory Software
- Network scanning – Windows, OS X, Linux, FreeBSD, and ESX/ESXi-based computers and servers can be scanned without preinstalled agents – you just need to know the administrator’s password. Scan single nodes, network address ranges, or Active Directory structure.
- Inventory management – Each computer only takes up several dozen kilobytes in the centralized TNI 3 storage. Group assets, add comments to them, and attach additional information. Total Network Inventory 3 will show your network in all its beauty!
- Reports – Create flexible reports on different data categories. Build table reports with hundreds of available data fields using the convenient tool. Reports can be copied, exported, or printed, and the search feature shows the results before you even finish typing.
- Change Log – Detect and browse changes in hardware and software. Know when an application is installed, uninstalled or updated on any computer in your network, see hardware being connected or removed, disk space usage dynamics and much, much more.
- Scan schedule – Schedule data gathering. Create both single postponed scan sessions and repetitive tasks: every day? on Fridays? on first Monday of every month? Scan different sets of assets at different times and keep your inventory up-to-date.
And more… Create a database of your network users; store a number of passwords for different assets and protocols; follow the online status of assets in real-time. These and many other features of our network inventory software will save you a lot of effort and stress during network audits.
Total Network Inventory 3 Professional provides powerful tools for software inventory and license compliance audit. Introducing the Software Asset Management module.
Software Asset Management
- Asset Inventory Management Software – All software from your Windows and Mac OS devices is gathered in a single place with comprehensive search and filtering capabilities. Browse, organize, and discover your software and installations, star important items, assign tags, add comments, and much more.
- License inventory management – Store data on all the software licenses you own along with their parameters, license keys, expiration dates, prices, and all the accompanying documents, such as invoices and EULAs.
- Live licensing status – Make sense of all the critical data on software distribution and licensing in your network. See what software is currently licensed or not. Get exhaustive info about licensing problems.
- Reporting – Build fast and accurate reports on any aspect of your software and license inventory, such as a list of installations, a licensing summary, or a detailed description of all the licensing problems. Copy, export, or print your reports in a wide array of formats.
And more… Track the software presence on specific devices. Merge different versions of the same software. Use regular expressions to improve search results. Discover the purpose of an application by jumping to Google search or straight to the developer’s website.